CRM Mitchell1 2020-04-03T22:01:11+00:002010 Nissan Versa CRM Mitchell1 2020-04-03T22:01:11+00:00
- Vibration when brakes applied. Front pads at about 20% left. Rotors warped. Rear shoes very thin. Recommend front pads and rotors. Also recommend brake shoes, hardware, and drums turned.
- Replace front pads and rotors.
- BRAKE SHOES and /OR PADS – Remove and Replace – Rear,Both Sides,Drum Brakes – [Includes: Clean, lube and/or replace Brake Hardware as necessary. Adjust Brakes (where applicable). Includes: Repack Wheel Bearings (where applicable). DOES NOT include refinishing.
- Turn brake drums.
Tim K. gave our service a 5 star review on 4/2/2020
CRM Mitchell1 2020-01-09T23:02:00+00:002009 Nissan Murano CRM Mitchell1 2020-01-09T23:02:00+00:00
- Vehicle was flooded, scanned for codes, pulled spark plug and checked for fuel fouling. Cleaned throttle chamber and plate. Reset fuel trims and test drove. All OK at this time.
Kathy M. gave our service a 5 star review on 1/8/2020
CRM Mitchell1 2020-01-01T23:00:42+00:002007 Nissan Versa CRM Mitchell1 2020-01-01T23:00:42+00:00
- Upper radiator hose clamps were leaking. Replaced coolant hose clamps.
Jesse H. gave our service a 5 star review on 12/30/2019
CRM Mitchell1 2019-08-02T22:01:02+00:002010 Nissan Murano CRM Mitchell1 2019-08-02T22:01:02+00:00
- Lubricate and check chassis. Change oil and oil filter. Check air filter and breather filter. Check all fluid levels and tire pressures. Perform basic safety inspection. Road test vehicle.
Alan M. gave our service a 5 star review on 8/1/2019
CRM Mitchell1 2019-02-21T23:00:55+00:002010 Nissan Altima CRM Mitchell1 2019-02-21T23:00:55+00:00
- Lubricate and check chassis. Change oil and oil filter. Check air filter and breather filter. Check all fluid levels and tire pressures. Preform basic safety inspection. Road test vehicle.
- Recommend replacing rear pads. Fronts OK.
- Replace rear brake pads.
Dianne D. gave our service a 5 star review on 2/20/2019