CRM Mitchell1 2019-08-06T22:01:33+00:002005 Honda Pilot CRM Mitchell1 2019-08-06T22:01:33+00:00
- Lubricate and check chassis. Change oil and oil filter. Check air filter and breather filter. Check all fluid levels and tire pressures. Perform basic safety inspection. Road test vehicle.
- Rotate Tires
- Evac and Recharge system Includes 1 lbs. R134A. Used 0.74 lbs.
- No vibration. Front pads thick, rear pads about 40%.
- Front Wheel Alignment
- P0175 front bank bank2 fuel system too rich. Cleared code, if code comes back, we recommend valve adjustment.
- STATE INSPECTION
- AXLE SHAFT ASSEMBLY – Removal and Installation – Front,Right,Outer
Tim S. gave our service a 5 star review on 8/5/2019