CRM Mitchell1 2021-04-06T22:02:59+00:002017 Mercedes-Benz E400 CRM Mitchell1 2021-04-06T22:02:59+00:00
- Check aux battery malfunction message.
- Replace voltage converter.
Gene B. gave our service a 5 star review on 4/5/2021
CRM Mitchell1 2020-10-27T22:02:23+00:002009 Mercedes-Benz SL550 CRM Mitchell1 2020-10-27T22:02:23+00:00
- Needs front pads and rotors and rear pads and sensors.
- BRAKE PADS – Remove and Replace – Rear – [Includes: Clean, lube and/or replace Brake Hardware as necessary. Adjust Brakes (where applicable). Includes: Repack Wheel Bearings (where applicable). DOES NOT include refinishing.]
Sandra T. gave our service a 5 star review on 10/26/2020
CRM Mitchell1 2020-08-20T22:01:42+00:002007 Mercedes-Benz SL550 CRM Mitchell1 2020-08-20T22:01:42+00:00
- POWER STEERING PUMP – Remove and Replace – All Applicable Models – [DOES NOT include Air Conditioning System recover, evacuate and recharge.]
Gene B. gave our service a 5 star review on 8/19/2020
CRM Mitchell1 2019-10-09T22:02:54+00:002008 Mercedes-Benz SL55 CRM Mitchell1 2019-10-09T22:02:54+00:00
- Lubricate and check chassis. Change oil and oil filter. Check air filter and breather filter. Check all fluid levels and tire pressures. Perform basic safety inspection. Road test vehicle.
- Check brake maintenance light.
Gene B. gave our service a 5 star review on 10/8/2019
CRM Mitchell1 2019-09-07T22:02:02+00:002008 Mercedes-Benz SL55 CRM Mitchell1 2019-09-07T22:02:02+00:00
- Needs alternator.
- ALTERNATOR ASSEMBLY – Remove and Replace – All Applicable Models
Gene B. gave our service a 5 star review on 9/6/2019
CRM Mitchell1 2018-04-23T22:00:10+00:002008 Mercedes-Benz SL55 CRM Mitchell1 2018-04-23T22:00:10+00:00
- Coolant level was low. Topped off about half a quart mercedes 325.0 antifreeze. No leaks observed.
Gene B. gave our service a 5 star review on 4/22/2018
CRM Mitchell1 2018-03-22T22:00:19+00:002008 Mercedes-Benz SL55 CRM Mitchell1 2018-03-22T22:00:19+00:00
- Replace starer battery.
- Accessory battery taking more voltage. Both batteries tested marginal at this time and errors on screen. Suspect failing accessory battery due to voltage level and symptoms. Replace under warranty. Also recommend replacing starter battery.
Gene B. gave our service a 5 star review on 3/21/2018